Friday, April 24, 2009

Dolci Firme


Dolci Firme is owned by Bianca Bucchieri, a purveyor of quality and style, Bianca stocks her tiny stores with the best shoes from major and some unlikely brands.

One of the most fashion forward (and notably my favourite) brands stocked in Dolci Firme is Le Silla. Le Silla is an Italian brand that I noticed on my European tour last year. Italians are known for quality and a certain style, but not usually being fashion forward. Of course there are always exceptions such as the creative director behind Givenchy, Riccardo Tisci. The self-proclaimed struggler, Tisci gave the tired French fashion house a new life. Italians are making waves by stepping away from the sexy and OTT style of yesterday.

I interviewed Bianca this week.

Click here to read more of my post for The Vine.

No comments :