Friday, December 12, 2008

Wintertime Lusting



At this time of the year, lusting after footwear only suitable in winter should be forbidden. I just can't help it.

These Thomas Wylde boots are just too divine for words. A bit of punk, a bit of goth, a bit of high glamour and probably comfortable enough to be worn all day, these boots would be my number one item on my winter shopping list, should conditions (read: finances) permit.



I can just imagine one of rock and roll's darlings wearing these boots.

4 comments :

Trisch said...

Love Debbie Harry and I love the boots. Glam with an edge? Perfect!

MISS GLITZY said...

I can imagine Debbie wearing these amazing boots. They're really great.

Katya said...

I think it is winter again!
Any recs for some gumboots?

Sarah Edwina Rose said...

Mmm I LOVE those boots; they would definitely satisfy my gothic tendencies