Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dior Spring 2009 RTW

I can't imagine how John Galliano comes up with these. The detail is amazing, the ideas blow me away. I hold my breath baited for his future collections.

Perez calls this heel the Pagan Fertility God. I say it's a nod to women being free to express themselves.


The detail is excruciating. The placement of the straps and the balance of the platform to the arch and the width of the heel is perfect.

The Pagan Fertility God extends into jewellery.


The gorgeous use of different materials in the same design.


And lastly my absolute favourites. Similar to the Dior Specatator pump that I mentioned earlier this year. I tried the Spectatator pumps on in red in Ibiza and I nearly died with awe at how amazingly hot I felt. Woe is me that shoes like this are difficult to consider purchasing, but I may just have to take this road this Spring...




No comments :