Monday, August 11, 2008

Being in bad places

I'm in a bad place at the moment, I'm about to be homeless, I've broken up with my boyfriend and I have no money. I'm feeling about as low as anyone can feel, and I'm trying to pick myself up and move on, but it's very difficult. I don't think my boyfriend ever reads this, but if he ever does, maybe he'll realise what he's putting me through.


The only thing that makes me happy are my friends and my shoes. A weird combination maybe. These shoes in particular which I bought in Milan are my favourite at the moment. All my things are in storage so these are really the only heels I have, but I've been wearing them everywhere and getting lots of compliments.





Love to all

Carla

xo

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Those are absolutely gorgeous!! Hope they worked in pepping you up!
xo

Girlwithshoes said...

*hug*
I have always wondered why bad things all happen at once, or if really, if I think hard enough, the bad things are inter-related, when a loose thread is tugged, it all comes apart?

My solution is to buy shoes. which was why when i was miserable, I ended up with 14 pairs in 2.5 months...