Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Yellow?

Eastern Europeans are known for their sometimes tacky sense of style, but usually it's old grannies and not the young ones.

Recently in Poland and Czech Republic I noticed a complete domination of yellow on the streets, in the form mostly of yellow shoes. Peculiar I thought?

Personally I'm not into yellow mainly because it makes my blonde hair brassy and my pale complexion a shade of green. But the more olive types can definitely rock the colour, but in terms of shoes, where do we draw the line?

I like bright shoes and with an all black outfit I think yellow can work anytime (just watch out looking like a bumblebee!).

However, the combination of this far out colour and the humble croc, only spells disaster to me.

What do you think?

1 comment :

MISS GLITZY said...

I'm not into yellow too and I loathe Crocs.