Thursday, May 8, 2008

Europe

A few comments on where I am, I am in Italy at this moment! I have begun my European adventure and will travel for the next three months, solo, around Europe. Missing terribly my boyfriend and my warm bed plus my dearest friends, I journey to Rome after the first week with family in our home town of Pescara. Pescara, a seaside town of boutiques is on the Adriatic coast and is a haven for Italians, not your average tourists. Unfortunately as mentioned yesterday, their fashion styles are sheepish and not unique. I stand out like a sore thumb wearing a printed skirt, trench coat and red shoes, among the black leather jackets, jeans and runners. Nothing wrong with that as an outfit, but on everyone?

After Pescara, I journey in order to

  • Rome
  • Florence
  • Venice
  • Milan
  • Nice & St Tropez
  • Toulouse
  • Barcelona
  • Tour of Spain ending in the party island of Ibiza
  • Paris
  • Amsterdam
  • Berlin
  • Stockholm
  • London
  • Home to Melbourne

A long and exciting trip, should you have any recommendations, email me!!

5 comments :

MISS GLITZY said...

What a journey, email me when you'll be in Paris, I'll be glad to meet you.

On Track said...

My favourite place in all of Europe is Berlin, they have a wonderful modern sense of style and architecture there, hopefully you will love it :)

Imelda Matt said...

WOO HOO....have an ace time and I'll be checking in. xxx

Sheri said...

ooo lucky duckie. have a great time in europe!

L said...

Berlin is awesome. I was there for less than 24 hours on my last trip but i just instantly feel in like with the city! the architecture, 'vibe'(for lack of a better word)and nightlife. didnt get much chance to shop though!