Miuccia Prada gave these instructions to her New York employees...
I'd still love to work for her!
- Desk and work surfaces should be clean and uncluttered. Pictures, calendars, etc. should not be taped to cubicle/office walls
- Pets may not be brought to the corporate office or the store
- For corporate employees, all coats should be hung in the appropriate coatroom and not kept in offices or hung over cubicle walls
- Window shades should be even (either completely up or completely down) throughout one side of the floor. Items may not be placed on the window sills
- Absent extenuating circumstances, lunch may not be eaten at your desk
- Violators “may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.”