Thursday, April 17, 2008

Something missing

There are some gaps in my wardrobe where I think I need certain things, particularly silhouettes. In terms of what shoes are missing, well something like these.The asymetrical shape and colour would stand out among my shoes as the bold and brightest. Most of my shoes are pretty and girly, and so now it is my mission to find something that will hold a candle to these pretty shoes.

And, it seems I'll be able to do that in my trip to Europe, which I'm leaving on in 15 days. Yes, I've quit my advertising/marketing job and I'm heading to Europe for 3 months. I'm excited about the adventures I'll have and I'll be updating the blog as often as I can. I'm going to be doing a lot of shopping, in fact I've condensed my packing list to something so miniscule so that I can justify and fit in all my shopping.

Countries I'm visiting include
  • Italy (staying with my family initially then travelling alone)
  • South of France
  • Barcelona & Spain
  • Paris
  • Amsterdam
  • Berlin
  • Stockholm
  • London
If anyone has any recommendations on where to shop, what to see/do, I'd be most appreciative. I've been dreaming of this trip for years so I'm fairly sure of all the things I want to see and do, but more suggestions would never be wasted.

I'm going alone, leaving my poor boyfriend at home to fend for himself (xxx), but I know I'll have a wonderful experience.

5 comments :

bowerbird said...

Oh, your trip sounds great - go girl!
I haven't been back to Europe/London for about 8 years (going back later this year though!) so no help with great shops I'm afraid...Only 1 rule: PACK LIGHTLY.
I've just returned from Japan and took too much luggage - oh, the things I could have bought if only I had room in my suitcase...

coco said...

yum i love those red shoes!

Jackie said...

I love the red shoes

Katya said...

Well I would tell you where to shop in Rome.....

Those red shoes are amazing, the asymmetrical shoe was appearing in quite a lot of shops in Italy, including ones like zara.

Breanna said...

Wow.. Awesome stuff!! My mom gifted me a pair of same red stuff shoes on my birthday.