Thursday, April 17, 2008

Being Tagged...

Thank you Miss Sheri for tagging me!!

Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

quirks.
I like to think I'm rather quirky, I think it's better than being cool etc.

one.
I like peanut butter sandwhiches with HEAPS of butter, real butter. I could eat one now.
two.
I spend inordinate amounts of time trimming my blunt fringe. I'm constantly making sure it's perfectly even.
three.
Only one person in my entire life has told me to my face that they don't like me. I laughed.
four.
I love Japanese boys, and accents. A boy who can speak another language is dead sexy in my eyes.
five.
I fish for compliments from my boyfriend, parents, brother and closest friends. They know I like the attention, I'd never do it to someone I don't know.
six.
I have a really fantastic vocabulary but lately I can't recall any of those words.

Aha! Now for the tagging
Miss Glitzy
Lady Melbourne
Tam's Thoughts
Trisch Express
Coco's Tea Party
Imelda

Happy Tagging everyone!!!

3 comments :

Lady Melbourne said...

Well thank you for tagging me, I tagged you long ago but didn't even think to let you know!
Again, thank you and I should probably take the same steps as you to let all I have linked to know.
LM

MISS GLITZY said...

Thanks. I didn't have time to think about these 6 unspectacular quirks of mine but I'll do it this week-end.

Sheri said...

such cute quirks SMH. I love the shoes in your latest post.