Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Vince Camuto

A discovery made on Nordstrom, a label Vince Camuto. I think I can get away with saying, that as an Australian, knowing the many footwear brands worldwide is pretty difficult. Australians have a limited range and the fledging independent brands, like Peeptoe, Nude and Tristan Blair are the few very interesting label. The US and Europe have huge numbers of clothing and footwear brands and I'm oh so jealous about this.


Vince Camuto, upon doing my research, I find that Vince Camuto originally owned The Nine West Group, and he now owns this impressive list:


  • BCBG MAX AZRIA FOOTWEAR
  • BCBGIRLS
  • JESSICA SIMPSON
  • VINCE CAMUTO
  • ARTURO CHIANG

I'm particularly interested in the Vince Camuto brand for its price point and design inspiration. These gorgeous heels from Nordstrom are called 'Valentine'. The balance of colours and texture , the shape of peeptoe and the low cut boot style lace up front, are just so easy to wear. Some snakeskin and patent leather, where can you go wrong?

No comments :