Monday, March 3, 2008

Tagging...

I never get tagged, but Miss Couturable shared the tagging amongst all her readers, so here I go...

Here are the rules:

1/ you link back to the person who tagged you.
2/ post these rules on your blog.
3/ share six unimportant things about yourself.

Hmmm six unimportant things? Well here I go...

1.
I used to be a really organised person, always writing lists and ticking things off. Even when I was 10! Now I'm pretty disorganised and am forever forgetting things. I like to think it's adorable.
2. I love working on new projects and almost always get bored of anything and everything within a few months. I get bored of boys usually but not the one I have now.
3. I used to be a really good horse rider and won many trophies. I wanted to get to the 2008 Olympics but my parents stopped supporting me (horseriding is an expensive sport) and so I had to give up. Such a sorry day when I sold my last horse.
4. I really love cooking and find that it is probably the most theraupeutic creative thing I do with my time.
5.
I'm totally in love with supermodel shows at the moment, I've never really been into models but lately I am. Obsessed with Make Me A Supermodel at the moment. Ben. Love.
6. I've been wearing a lot of neutral colours lately, and found my dividing my wardrobe by colour works better than by section? I have 55 colourful dresses. 60 black dresses. Hmmm

I TAG

Miss Glitzy
Oriental Hotel
Fash Rash

No comments :