Monday, March 17, 2008

I was born in the wrong era...

I watched a lot of movies over the weekend, which is one of my favourite things to do, but it reminded me that there are so many great movies and books to see and read, I really need to make sure I keep exploring the books and movies that are out there.

A quick search on Amazon and I've got $100 worth of books to read, including
-The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
-Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
-The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
-Suite Francaise by Irene Nemirovsky

On the topic of movies, I realised that there are so many classic movies that I still haven't seen. And I feel inspired to watch them, and to take them in. I always feel like I was born in the wrong era. I'd be much more comfortable with my body and my looks.

In any case, this is my list of movies to watch:

Barbarella
La Dolce Vita


The Birds


Dr. Zhivago
Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

The Princess Bride

No comments :