Friday, February 1, 2008

This blog could be so much more...

I want this blog to be so much more, but the difficulty is that working full time means I'm not able to spend a lot of time scouring the net for interesting things to write about. Nor do I have much free time during the days of the week to take pictures of people, shoes I see in windows or anything that may be inspirational.

I read a few blogs fairly religiously and envy the time and effort that they put into the blog (particularly the opinion pieces a la miss susie bubble). But I realise now that it's not without sacrifice and obviously their blogs are their life! So I suspect I will make more of an effort (just got the internet at home too) and you'll see longer and more frequent editorials on these pages.

keep the comments rolling, I want to get your opinions on everything I write about!!

xx

2 comments :

MISS GLITZY said...

I know what you mean and sometimes I find it difficult to write interesting posts everyday, mostly because it takes time to do it. But passion and curiosity drive me and I think it's the same for you that's why I truly like visiting your blog.
By the way I will be very pleased if you could registered mine in your blogroll, but there's no obligation of course. Have a nice week-end.

Rachael said...

I like your blog a lot, I hope you do get to spend more time on it! You have magnificent taste in shoes, and you write in a way that's interesting.

(P.S. - This RachaelGirl from VF, I was thread stalking you this morning :P )