Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Handbags!!

I don't usually write about handbags, but I love accessories, always have, always will. My boyfriend bought me my first 'expensive' handbag for Christmas. The Marc Jacobs black with gold hardware Blake bag. It is absolutely beautiful and has renewed my interest in designer handbags.

My new favourite designer is Prada and not so much for the fashion but for the creative driection the company is taking. Rem and Jeroen Koolhaas recently produced their lookbooks for Fall/Winter 07 and Spring/Summer 08.

SO wonderful!! My favourite shot from the new Prada lookbook is this one (from page 13).


Prada's new season handbags are just divine. Check out the multicoloured one below that Who What Wear's Katherine chose as her pick for spring accessories.



Also a new favourite is Karen Millen. This gorgeous day bag is such a lovely colour and shape. You can buy it from her store... click here


I'm dying to get one from the Karen Millen store in Melbourne but I know it will be so overinflated in price!

No comments :