Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Buy of the day!

Another buy of the day, and because I couldn't choose, here are two again!

Because my loyal readers have such unique styles, I know I must feature the new, the different and the easily accessable.

Tom's slipons; famous around the world. But a touch of metallic will take you right back to dreamtime. $US48 from Tobi...


Or maybe you are a classic Italian at heart... Love glamour, colour and standing out? Missoni pumps in a print lovers dream. $US600 from Revolve Clothing...


I love your comments so please feel free to write about anything at all.

(thanks for the tip on my error Anon)

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Actually it's Tom's, not Tod's.

MISS GLITZY said...

Just love the Missoni pumps.

Shoes Mend Hearts said...

thanks for the tip anon, just a spelling error.