Thursday, November 15, 2007

Something a little different

It's the little detail in a shoe that will capture my spirit, my heart and my wallet.


Kenneth Cole
I love the flash of red, the shape of the peeptoe (not showing too much toe is oh so elegant) and the inside cut out. Go for a snug fit so the shoe stays on your foot. This material and the shape could be tricky to wear if the shoe was purchased in a size too big.
Jean-Michel Cazabat
While metallic is still going strong in fashion circles, the mod shape of this shoe makes all the difference. You don't need long skinny legs to pull this off, just get your proportions right. I'd recommend a shortish but not tight skirt and a simple singlet for maximum effect.


Via Spiga
I'm obsessed with the pinhole cut trim on shoes. It's old-fashioned but can look really modern with the right outfit. I love the low strap and the medium heel. This shoe gets my absolute vote for trans-seasonal easy-on-the-eye- dressing. Go forth and buy!!!

No comments :