Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My faves at Urban Outfitters

I always hope Urban Outfitters will magically open in Australia. I absolutely love their stuff, it's so me, but unfortunately every order takes time and a lot of $$$, but it's well worth it.

My favourites on Urban Outfitters at this very moment...

The Jeffrey Campbell Graduated Patent Heel. A most daring design in shape and colour, but very easily worn with most wardrobes.


The sweet and simple Dolce Vita Sass Colorblock Pump is perfect for any summer dress but also perfect for the winter outfit that needs some freshening up. I love the shape, it looks elegant but not too refined for the rock-chick, and the heel is just the right height.
When you look at the patent leather proliferation in the shoe market, it seems like it will never end. But alas, I think Patent is here to stay for much, much longer. The Patent Anna Wedge is just so perfect...


And that's a wrap!

2 comments :

MISS GLITZY said...

Nice choice, especially the Jeffrey Campbell patent heel. I just love the color.

Carla said...

yes it's gorgeous isn't it? the graduated colour is so stunning, I hardly ever see anything like that here in Australia!